Do you need a Payroll Product or a Service?
Here’s a comparison to help you decide managing payroll / payroll process!
You will opt for sumHR’s payroll management features & have an in-house team who will use sumHR for managing and processing payroll. Once we provide the demo, they will handle all payroll tasks themselves. Of course, we’ll always be available for solving technical support queries.
You/your team will opt for sumHR’s payroll process features and have access to it, but you will not manage/process the payroll for your company. Instead, sumHR will coordinate with you/your team to take over payroll management/processing responsibilities of your company.
You or your Accounts/Payroll team will operate the Payroll features to manage your company’s payroll. Our involvement will be limited to demo/training and support related to the features of our product.
We will operate your account’s payroll module to manage and process your company’s payroll, while your team will help us with required company data, information, etc. We will be involved in the whole process.
You need to have to have a dependable and reliable expert in payroll activities to manage your account. We will always be available for help.
You don’t need an expert at your end. Our experts will handle your payroll activities while you can focus on your core business processes.
sumHR’s payroll features are updated automatically from the back-end every time there are statutory changes & latest tax laws announced by the govt.
sumHR’s payroll processing features are updated automatically from the back-end every time there are statutory changes & latest tax laws announced by the govt.
Compliance and other issues will be taken care of by you.
Compliance and other issues will be taken care of by us.
This will be handled by your Accounts/Payroll team with no involvement on our side
Will be handled primarily by us, with some help from your Accounts/Payroll team (if and when needed)
1. If you can afford to deploy resources for a dedicated Accounts/Payroll team, and you can handle attrition in this team
2. If you wish to control all payroll activities of your company yourself
3. If you have the time & attention to ensure your company payroll meets legal compliance’s and statutory requirements
4. If you are very particular about not disclosing employee/payroll data to a service provider
Opt for In-Sourcing.
1. If you can’t afford to deploy any dedicated resources for Accounts/Payroll, and want to avoid this team’s attrition in future
2. If you’re ok to hand over controls of your company payroll processing activities to a service provider
3. If you want to focus on other things while we handle your legal compliances and statutory requirements
4. If you don’t mind disclosing your employee/payroll data to a service provider
Opt for Co-sourcing.