1. When you register with us, we need different types of information such as your full name, company name, email address, office address, etc. We may also require a billing address along with the credit card/debit card/bank account information, if required, depending on whether you are using our free or paid services.
2. We may use the information collected from you for purposes like order processing, billing/invoicing, improvement of services, market research, etc specifically related to sumHR, and other such general purposes.
3. We guarantee we will not allow access to any information provided by you, to any other parties except for our authorized personnel. We will never sell, rent, exchange, or share your personal/professional information with any parties without explicit permission.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
We will use or share any collected information ONLY in order to respond to governmental/statutory authorities, with reference to any investigation, court orders, legal process, or to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
5. Every piece of information provided by you through sumHR.com will remain private and confidential, at all times.
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
6. We may also send welcome emails, billing emails to account holders, and at times send sumHR service related announcements. As a routine process of operating our business, we may send periodic emails to registered users for purpose of sharing valuable information about our service, and other general purpose related to usage of our software.
7. We use “cookies” to store session information about your usage of our software. Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory. This is a popular and most commonly used technology which stores a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier which is sent to your browser from our website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. During your usage of our software, we may set and access these cookies on your computer, to optimize your usage of our service.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.