Back in September, we had enhanced the Attendance and Leave Policy management system, enabling better administration of employee leaves and attendance. Now the sumHR engineers have further enhanced the Attendance feature by including location options for clocking in and the Late Mark policy.
Select Clock In Location
sumHR now enables employees to select the location when clocking in. They have the option to select either Office, Home, or Outdoor Duty. In case your company has chosen the IP restriction option for attendance, the “Office” option will be disabled for employees if they login from an IP not defined as your office IP in the system.
Late Mark Policy
Using sumHR, you can now configure the Late Mark policy also. This option will be available when you create new Shifts. Go to Setup Company (under Manage, Left Navigation bar) >> Shifts (Under Attendance).
Note: For previously created Shifts, click Edit for the particular shift to set your company’s Late Mark policy.
Here’s how you can configure the Late Mark policy:
– Select Enabled for Late Mark Policy (disabled by default).
– You can also set the Number of Late Marks (Zero by default).
– Choose Late Mark Leave Deduction (half day or full day)
– Select Late Mark Leave Type i.e. the type of leave you want to deduct from the employees’ quota if he/she crosses the Late Mark limits set by you in the previous two options.
These enhancements to the leave and attendance management systems of sumHR, make the Attendance Policy Management for your organization easier and flexible. Do feel free to share any suggestions for the Attendance enhancements in the comments section below.
- Attendance Feature Enhanced: Attendance Policy Management Added
- Bulk Import Attendance for All Employees, Export Details, and Edit Attendance
- Configure Different Leave Policies for Employees based on Departments, Office Location or Employee Type