Thought the ‘Abki Baar’ memes have died off? You might want to think again. We, at sumHR, have done the unexpected with our ‘Abki Baar sumHR’ campaign. HR firms traditionally shy away from innovation marketing. Watch us be the first to shed that veil!
1. NaMo wants you to vote for sumHR.
2. Rahul Gandhi believes sumHR will leave behind a strong lineage
3. Mr. Kejriwal thinks sumHR will sweep it out this season.
4. Laloo Prasad Yadav wants you to jump onto the sumHR bandwagon.
5. Mamtaji promises to rally for sumHR on any given day.
6. Jayalalitha would never want sumHR to leave!
Smiling much? Share the love! Also, if you’re an firm in need of a superhero to manage your Human Resources, opt in for a free trial of sumHR. It’ll be a fun ride!
Disclaimer: None of the politicians featured here are associated with us in anyway. We do not intend to offend any one. The memes have been made solely for entertainment and marketing purposes. Please view this post with a smile if you’re none of the above, and with a pinch of salt if you are.
Kalyani is the marketing and content specialist at sumHR. Cupcakes are to her what spinach is to Popeye. With her lively, restless nature, we are surprised she can sit in one place long enough to write! The end results are surprising though…