Coworking or Office Spaces are ideal for freelancers, entrepreneurs, budding startups with 2 to 10 member teams, or big organizations looking for remote offices. Available now is a Coworking or Office Space for Rent in Mumbai at affordable rates. The progressive workspace offers you all thing necessary for a business – high-speed internet, well made wooden workstations, and conference rooms. The walls, painted with vibrant colors, and a huge terrace lounge offer a casual cafe like feel that will not only enhance your creativity but also offer a de-stressing environment.
Location Features of Co-working or office Space for Rent in Mumbai
1. Located in the self- sustaining Andheri – Lokhandwala area (a perfect blend of commercial, residential, and entertainment)
2. Easy Access: 2 BEST Bus Depots (3 mins), Train Station (10 mins), and Airport (30 mins).
3. Building houses companies other major business offices and a high-end restaurant on the ground floor.
4. Walking Distance to Major Malls (Mega and Infinity), Best Restaurants (30), 2 Movie Multiplexes, and Corporate Offices.
5. Coworking Space is on 4th and 6th floors – fantastic views of the Andheri skyline.
Workstations in the Co-working/office Space for Rent in Mumbai Comprise:
1. Spacious wooden desks
2. Sufficient plug points
3. Soft boards on every desk
4. Comfortable adjustable chairs
5. Ample storage space
Ready-to-use Office Features
1. Small waiting area at the entrance
2. Furnished conference room with writing board and bean bags
3. Fully functional Pantry with fridge, microwave, water cooler, sink, etc.
4. 600 sq ft Private Terrace for recreation purpose, with designer cane furniture, and comfortable bean bags
5. High-speed wireless/wired internet connectivity
6. Daily office cleaning services
7. A balcony in every corner of the office
8. Tea/coffee vending machine and Mineral water
Each seat in the Coworking Space for rent in Mumbai will cost an all-inclusive Rs 5000 per month.
We are also open to custom deals for bulk requirements (7 to 10 seater rooms).
Click here to view pictures of the Coworking space for rent in Mumbai.
Contact Pallav Thakker for discussing the terms about the Coworking Space in detail: pallav.t [at] sutrahr [dot] com or +91 922 344 0205.
PS: 5 startups have already moved in with their teams. There is still room for a few more. Don’t miss this golden chance for an affordable Coworking Space in Mumbai.